Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Marquette Family Medicine Residency Program Resident Stipend & BenefitsResident Salary/Benefits:
- 1st year resident: $50,141 contract year
- 2nd year resident: $51,895 contract year
- 3rd year resident: $53,380 contract year
- 1st year resident: $1,100 per contract year
- 2nd year resident: $1,200 per contract year
- 3rd year resident: $1,300 per contract year
While enrolled in the residency program, the hospital will provide the resident with benefits, pursuant to hospital policy, as more particularly set forth as follows:
- A comprehensive health insurance policy (Resident and Family).
- Dental insurance policy (Resident and Family).
- Disability Insurance (Provided).
- Vision (VSP) (Resident and Family - Additional premium for family coverage to be paid by resident).
- Unemployment (As may be legally required).
- Workman’s Compensation (As may be legally required).
- Professional Liability (Malpractice).
Resident will be responsible for deductibles, co-pays, and premium participation on various health, dental, and vision plans per hospital policy.
- 20 days paid time off, which includes vacation, professional, CME and sick leave. No more than 15 days can be taken for vacation.
- While on duty in the hospital. Meals also provided for spouse and dependent children when visiting the resident during meals while on in-house call.
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) (DOs)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA) (DOs)
- Michigan Osteopathic Association (MOA) (DOs)
- Michigan State Medical Society (MSMS)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Two white coats
- Payment for Comlex III Exam, license fees, expenses for required away rotations
- Relocation Expenses – Up to $1,000
- Cell phone reimbursement plan
- Up-To-Date Online – Free for all UP Health System physicians
LINKS TO THE MARQUETTE LIFESTYLE
http://www.marquettemi.gov http://www.downtownmarquette.org http://www.marquette.org http://www.hiawathamusic.org http://www.marquettesymphony.org http://www.nmu.edu/choralsociety/home http://www.marquettecityband.com http://www.marquette365.com http://www.noquetrails.org http://www.nmu.edu http://www.uproc.lib.mi.us/pwplinfo/ http://www.saytheater.org http://www.travelmarquettemichigan.com http://www.upchildrensmuseum.org
For Healthcare Professionals
- One Call - Patient Transfer Center
- Daisy Award
- Family Medicine Residency
- School of EMT
- Marquette County EMS Medical Control Authority
- MSU College of Human Medicine UP Campus
- Infusion Services
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Physician Portal
- Physician Knowledge Systems
- Physician Resources
- Antibiotic Awareness & Information