Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The following visitor restrictions have been implemented at UPHS - Marquette. Effective Thursday, June 24, 2021, UPHS - Marquette will be allowing limited visitation as follows:
- Visiting hours are from 7 am – 7 pm.
- Two (2) well visitors for patients in the Emergency Department.
- Two (2) well visitors for patients coming for a Procedural appointment (operating room, endoscopy, Cath lab, interventional radiology, etc.).
- One (1) well visitor for patients on the Behavioral Health Unit. Visitation hours for the Behavioral Health Unit are as follows: 5:30 - 7:30 PM on Monday through Friday and from 4:30 - 7:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Two (2) well visitors at a time for Inpatients.
- Two (2) well visitors for patients coming to an Outpatient appointment.
- Two (2) well visitors for Pediatric patients.
- Children under 14 require executive administration approval to visit hospital patients.
All designated visitors with approval to enter the facility are required to wear an appropriate mask or face covering. If you are unable to wear an appropriate mask or face covering, you will be denied entry into the facility.
PLEASE NOTE | Visitors must have executive administration approval to visit patients who are under observation for suspected or test positive for COVID-19. All other special visitation circumstances must have executive administration approval.
The CDC's new masking guidance for fully vaccinated people does not apply to healthcare settings. We are continuing to wear masks during all patient care out of an abundance of caution and to protect our patients and each other.
SCREENING AND ACCESS:
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- To view our current hours and points of access into the facility, click here.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible. Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.
Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.