Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
At UP Health System – Marquette, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees, and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidelines as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As we continue to adhere to federal and state guidelines, we have eased our visitor policy as follows:
- Inpatient Visiting Hours | 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM daily. Please use the main entrance of the hospital.
- Patients will be limited to one designated, well visitor for the duration of the patient’s stay. This also includes one companion for outpatient appointments and one support person for obstetric patients (including one certified doula or midwife during labor).
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older, will be screened upon entry, and will be required to wear a mask and a dated UPHS visitor sticker for identification at all times while in the facility.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised, or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.