Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The following visitor restrictions have been re-implemented at UPHS - Marquette. Effective Friday, November 20, visitors will only be permitted to enter our facility if they are:
- Necessary for the provision of medical care, the support of activities of daily living, or the exercise of the power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for an individual under the facility's care;
- Accompanying an admitted inpatient specifically at the time of admission and at the time of discharge to assist with the process and post-procedure. Routine visiting will not be permitted;
- A support person with the patient in the Family Birthing Center at any time, OR a certified doula/midwife during labor;
- A parent, foster parent, or guardian of an individual under 18 years of age who is under the facility's care;
- Visiting an individual under the facility's care who is in critical condition or hospice care;
- Visiting under urgent circumstances or for the purpose of performing official government functions;
- Able to wear an appropriate mask or face covering. If you are unable to wear an appropriate mask or face covering, you may be denied entry into the facility;
Our previous limited visitation for inpatients only will be suspended until further notice.
- Visitors are not allowed for patients in isolation including those who are under observation for suspected or test positive for COVID-19.
- All designated visitors with approval to enter the facility are required to wear an appropriate mask or face covering. If you are unable to wear an appropriate mask or face covering, you may be denied entry into the facility.
- Visitors are not allowed in the Emergency Department. Exceptions include - a parent/guardian of a minor and when it is necessary to support the care of the patient, a single visitor will be allowed.
SCREENING AND ACCESS:
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- To view our current hours and points of access into the facility, click HERE.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible. Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.