Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
The following visitor restrictions have been re-implemented at UPHS - Marquette. Effective Monday, January 4, 2021, UPHS - Marquette will be allowing one well visitor per stay for inpatients only. Visiting hours will be from 9 am - 7 pm.
- A support person with the patient in the Family Birthing Center at any time, including one certified doula or midwife during labor;
- A parent, foster parent, or guardian of an individual under 21 years of age who is under the facility's care;
- A support person with the patient for end-of-life care at the discretion and approval of the Administrator on Call;
- A support person necessary for the provision of medical care, the support of activities of daily living, or the exercise of the power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for an individual under the facility's care;
Visitors accompanying outpatients scheduled for a procedure (operating room, endoscopy, cath lab, interventional radiology, etc.) may be present at drop off and pick up to hear discharge instructions. Visitors are asked to wait outside the facility during the patient’s appointment/procedure.
- Visitors are not allowed for patients in isolation including those who are under observation for suspected or test positive for COVID-19.
- All designated visitors with approval to enter the facility are required to wear an appropriate mask or face covering. If you are unable to wear an appropriate mask or face covering, you may be denied entry into the facility.
SCREENING AND ACCESS:
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- To view our current hours and points of access into the facility, click HERE.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible. Signage is being posted around the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.