Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
What is a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)?
As a hospital, we are guided by a fundamental goal to improve the health of the communities we serve. The Community Health Needs Assessment, which we will conduct every 3 years, establishes in clear terms the unique needs of our community, ensures we have the information we need to work towards those goals and provides an opportunity to improve coordination between hospital community benefits and other community health initiatives. Below, we make available our Community Health Needs Assessment for review.
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Executive Team & Board of Trustees
- Phone Directory
- Quality & Safety
- For Patients and Visitors
- UPHS Patient Portals
- Contact Us
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Patient Feedback
- Marketing and Communications
- Community Benefit Report
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Patient and Family Advisory Board