UP Health System – Marquette provides comprehensive Women’s Health services for women of all ages. We have the privilege of providing compassionate, quality healthcare for our family, friends and neighbors. We provide personalized care for each patient, offering a full range of women-focused services including annual gynecology check-ups, breast health, and continence management.
- Yearly exams & preventative screening
- Routine & High risk obstetric care, delivering in the region's only tertiary care center
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Infertility solutions, including intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- Incontinence and prolapse care
- Menopause management
- Contraceptive options, including IUD and Nexplanon
- In-office procedures, such as Novasure ablation for heavy bleeding and Tubal ligation with Essure
We understand that it can be difficult to discuss issues of urinary incontinence with your doctor. But at UP Health System - Marquette, we provide comfort, assistance, and attention to your needs. UP Health System specialists provide diagnosis and treatment to all manner of women’s pelvic floor disorders. These conditions include urinary incontinence, bowel incontinence, overactive bladder and pelvic organ prolapse. Visit our urogynecology page here.
Family Birthing Center
At our Family Birthing Center, we consider it an honor to care for you and your family. We are dedicated to family centered care from pregnancy through parenting. Schedule an appointment by calling 906-225-3081.
New Class Sign-up for the following classes -
- Dads 101
You have the choice of several board-certified obstetricians and family physicians who provide prenatal care and delivery services at UP Health System – Marquette.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call 844.411.UPHS.