While MSU College of Human Medicine UP Campus is affiliated with Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine, we are happy to assist pre-medical students seeking to attend any medical school.
Our community assistant dean, community administrator and year III and IV medical students visit the campuses of Michigan Technological University, Northern Michigan University and Lake Superior State University each fall to meet with the pre-med student groups. We provide information about the process of the medical school application and admission.
We also provide specific information about MSU College of Human Medicine leadership and rural medicine certificates. We offer the Rural Physician Program at the UP Campus.
To download a premedical handbook see link below.
MSU-College of Human Medicine Office of Admissions site links:
- Admissions Home
- Rural Physician Program (RPP) – a rural clinical experience
- Premedical handbook and self-assessment guide
Michigan State University | College of Human Medicine | Upper Peninsula Region
418 W. Magnetic Street | Marquette, MI 49855 | 906-228-7970
Student Ombudsperson | Report Mistreatment
For Healthcare Professionals
- New Employees
- Family Medicine Residency
- One Call - Patient Transfer Center
- MSU College of Human Medicine UP Campus
- School of EMT
- Health Sciences Library
- Nursing Portal
- Physician Portal
- Physician Knowledge Systems
- Physician Journals
- Physician Resources
- Medical Staff
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Marquette County EMS Medical Control Authority
- Antibiotic Awareness & Information