Patient and Family Advisory Board
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the UP Health System - Marquette Patient and Family Advisory Board (PFAB). The Patient and Family Advisory Board partners patients and families with members of the healthcare team to provide guidance on how to improve the patient and family experience. Through their unique perspectives, our advisors help us ensure that every patient who comes in our doors experiences excellence in care.
- Insights about our strengths and areas where change may be needed
- Feedback on practices and policies that patients and families find meaningful and useful in helping them be active partners in their care
- Timely feedback and a fuller picture of the care experience than standard surveys can provide
- Assistance with projects and initiatives focused on quality and service
- Input on experiences, and share with us their philosophies and ideas for improvement.
How to join:
- Do you want to help create a positive change at UPHSM?
- Can you commit to volunteering 2-4 hours of your time each month?
- Can you commit to serving on our PFAB for 1-2 years?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we welcome you to submit an application for consideration. Read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
If you would like to apply, contact Patient Experience Officer Michele Toyras at email@example.com
Successful PFAB applicants must attend hospital orientation and submit to the same pre-employment screening as our employees and volunteers.