CarePages is a service for patients and families that will allow family and friends to stay in touch before, during and after hospitalization. Patients and families will be able to create and update a free, private and personalized web page where they can share their latest news with friends and family, and receive messages of support.
CarePages let patients and families:
- Update everyone at the same time without repeated phone calls or emails
- Create a web page that is private and not open to the general public
- Create web pages that they can update themselves, without the help of MGH Staff
- Send compliments to caregivers
CarePages are fully secure; password protected and comply with all patient privacy regulations.
"We couldn't believe how many people wanted to know how we were doing. The CarePage helped us update all of them at the same time. I couldn't do this any other way. Thank you for caring about the whole family."
-- Georgia B.
"This is a wonderful program especially for someone like me who is not the best at working on the computer. It was so easy to set up and use."
-- Mellisa D.
"As the web of people who visit the page gets larger, people from around the world are reading about our family's fight. The messages have provided the encouragement we need to get through each day. We couldn't face this without CarePages."
-- Ted F.
For Patients and Visitors
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Welcome from Our CEO
- New Marquette Hospital
- Executive Team & Board of Trustees
- Quality & Safety
- For Patients and Visitors
- Contact Us
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Phone Directory
- Patient Feedback
- Heart Month
- Sponsorship Request
- Patient and Family Advisory Board
- Community Benefit Report