Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Launch Medlio from Smart Phone
- Install Medlio on your SMART phone from this link https://allscriptsstore.cloud.prod.iapps.com/applications/id-17003/Medlio
- Once the app is downloaded, the Medlio icon will be available on your phone
Registration on Medlio
- On accessing this icon, the Medlio sign-on screen comes up and you are able to sign on:
- This is the login information that you registered on the Medlio app
- Once you press “SUBMIT,” you will get the following notification page. Now you need to go to your email and find the link.
- Click on the link to verify your email
- Once you do that, you can login from your phone and get the following screen
- If you press the myRECORDS selection, it will prompt you to set up your provider.
- Type ‘Marquette’ in the search field and select ‘UP HEALTH SYSTEM MARQUETTE’
- Enter FHIR login information with Allscripts Health Connect
- Pressing the ‘Allow’ button will cause AHC to connect with Medlio and allow Medlio to access your patient data
Viewing data in Medlio
- Once the data is retrieved, it can be viewed under myRECORDS
- Under myRECORDS you can drill down to view detailed information
- The data from Provider is view only data and you cannot make any edits.
- You can enter additional data which is editable data that is stored in Medlio- not in the Paragon application.
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Executive Team & Board of Trustees
- Quality & Safety
- For Patients and Visitors
- Contact Us
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Patient Feedback
- Sponsorship Request
- Patient and Family Advisory Board
- Community Benefit Report
- Phone Directory
- Third Party Applications