About Your Meals
Patients use a menu checklist to choose foods approved by their doctor. Each morning, dietetic technicians pick up these menus and will answer questions about food choices.
Nutritional assessment, counseling, and discharge instructions will be provided by clinical dietitians according to your doctors orders.
Now you can check out what's cooking in the North Country Cafe.
For Patients and Visitors
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Welcome from Our CEO
- New Marquette Hospital
- Executive Team & Board of Trustees
- Quality & Safety
- For Patients and Visitors
- Contact Us
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Phone Directory
- Patient Feedback
- Sponsorship Request
- Patient and Family Advisory Board
- Community Benefit Report